Saw this in Norfolk County in Ontario last week, and thought you could use it, too.
It’s a series of profiles of local farmers and food producers. They worked with local talent to get terrific photos and words. They also have a dedicated site for it, at NorfolkFarms.com.
Once you create quality content one time, you can use it many different times and in many different ways. Create once, use many times, as Sheila Scarborough says.
Let’s see; where all could they use these profiles online?
- The dedicated website
- The county tourism website
- The regional and national tourism sites
- As a Pinterest board
- As a Flickr photo set and map
- As a Google map
- As a photo set on Facebook
- On Instagram
- On Twitter
- As a photo set on G+ and Picasa
That’s not even touching the offline possibilities…
- Table tents at local eateries
- Posters around the county
- At each farm, feature the “next stop” on a tour
- Maps (Norfolk County does excellent farm maps!)
OK, I’ve listed a few possibilities. What would you add?
- Holiday Marketing 7: Small Business Saturday - November 23, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 6: Support your service providers - November 16, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 5: Share the causes you care about - November 9, 2015
- Brag Basket is the place for conversation - November 6, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 4: Spotlight on Community - November 2, 2015
- Engaging businesses with school entrepreneurship programs - October 27, 2015
- Holiday marketing 3: Spotlight a local business - October 26, 2015
- 3 Ways to teach kids to be entrepreneurs - October 20, 2015
- Holiday marketing 2015 – Set your cover photos - October 19, 2015
- Never ask anyone to do something you don’t want to, right? Wrong. - October 12, 2015