Saw this in Norfolk County in Ontario last week, and thought you could use it, too.
It’s a series of profiles of local farmers and food producers. They worked with local talent to get terrific photos and words. They also have a dedicated site for it, at NorfolkFarms.com.
Once you create quality content one time, you can use it many different times and in many different ways. Create once, use many times, as Sheila Scarborough says.
Let’s see; where all could they use these profiles online?
- The dedicated website
- The county tourism website
- The regional and national tourism sites
- As a Pinterest board
- As a Flickr photo set and map
- As a Google map
- As a photo set on Facebook
- On Instagram
- On Twitter
- As a photo set on G+ and Picasa
That’s not even touching the offline possibilities…
- Table tents at local eateries
- Posters around the county
- At each farm, feature the “next stop” on a tour
- Maps (Norfolk County does excellent farm maps!)
OK, I’ve listed a few possibilities. What would you add?