- For PR requests, press releases, or offers to guest post, please use the Contact page.
- To request permission to reprint an article you’ve read here, please use the Reprint Request form.
Thanks for reaching out to me personally.
What can you use this form for?
- To send me a comment to add to a page where comments were automatically closed
- To invite me (Becky) to speak in your town (you can learn more on my Rural Speaking page)
- To ask me a quick question about your small town business that’s too personal to include in an open comment
- To point out a problem or bug on this site so I can fix it
- To tell me your story as a small town or rural business person
- To invite me to collaborate on a rural or small town business project
- If you need to send an attachment, use this form to make the initial contact. If it’s of interest, I’ll reply to you to get the attachment. Thanks.
If you have a question about your small town, your business or business idea, be aware that I answer a strictly limited number of free advice requests each week. As an alternative, you might look to one of the many ways to find people to help you with your business or search Small Biz Survival for an answer in the archives. (Go to the home page to find the search box.)