Our friend Rob Hatch sent me a link to Do the math with your gas, about keeping your gas cost down by shopping locally. It immediately made me think of your small town, shop local campaign. This is a great new reason to mention when promoting the benefits of shopping locally.
You do have a shop local campaign, right? Whether it’s your own business, or your whole community, you need to be reminding people why to buy from you in your small town.
More shop local campaign resources:
- Best “Shop Local” campaign ever!
- Top Ten Reasons to Shop Local
- Local stores worth 3 times more than chains
You’ll find a lot more ideas in our Shop Local Campaigns for Small Town ebook.
- How to find out where your tourists come from - February 1, 2016
- To-do lists are overwhelming and depressing. 1 trick to fix that. - January 25, 2016
- Sorry I didn’t read your “rural is dying” article - January 19, 2016
- People appreciate the opportunity to pay more - January 18, 2016
- Small Biz Survival turns 10 - January 15, 2016
- How to get small town businesses to cooperate - January 4, 2016
- Holiday marketing 12: Thank your customers - December 28, 2015
- Holiday marketing 11: Share your family traditions - December 21, 2015
- What do you need to know to run a rural grocery store? - December 15, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 10: Introduce your people - December 14, 2015