Small town tourism can take inspiration from the Smithsonian Institution’s list of best small towns to visit in the U.S.
The list was pulled together by ESRI, the geo-data company, and ranked small towns “that have exceptional concentrations of museums, art galleries, orchestras, theaters, historic sites and other cultural blessings.”
Any state or region can borrow the idea to create their own “best of culture” list or to set up a cultural tour.
- How do you get merchants to host pop-ups inside their business? - December 11, 2017
- Rural addresses are confusing to outsiders, but a new tool aims to change that with just 3 words - December 4, 2017
- Your town has lost its economic reason for being - November 27, 2017
- How to convince a building owner to host a pop-up - November 20, 2017
- Downtown After 5 idea: Dinner and a Movie - November 13, 2017
- Like a home office, but with wheels - November 6, 2017
- Want more local retail businesses? Here’s what Elk City does - October 30, 2017
- Free concerts draw big crowds, but no one shops local stores - October 23, 2017
- What small businesses can do with Facebook Live and other streaming video - October 16, 2017
- Build your business with mini-events - October 9, 2017