Don’t link to this new landing page from any other page on your existing site. Link to only it from your social media tools that you want to measure.
After a week, look at your analytics reports. All those visitors came from your social media efforts.
Of course, you can extend this idea to set up a separate landing page for each tool, like Twitter, or each campaign, like your big fall promotion, or any other way it makes sense to measure. And customize the page to move people toward your goal, whether that’s bookings, sales, email sign ups, or purchases. Make an offer of some kind. Make a call to action.
That is the most basic use of a landing page. Now, take that idea and run with it.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021