That would be Sheila Scarborough. She’s spent hours, years really, getting good with web 2.0, social media, marketing, and how this all comes together as tourism 2.0. Here’s the result of all this deliberate practice: Social Media – What It Is and Why It Matters to Travel and Tourism. It’s a $9 ebook, and it is worth 10 times that as inside information for tourism professionals.
Together, Sheila and I are creating something new. More about that in a separate post, coming right up. You’re going to love it.
- How to start a big business in a small town, when the big dream seems out of reach - February 13, 2017
- My trends reports and more guest articles on other sites - January 23, 2017
- Innovative Rural Business Models spread opportunity in small towns - January 9, 2017
- When Google Maps has your small business listed in the wrong place - January 2, 2017
- Don’t wait until retirement to feature your people - December 26, 2016
- Sometimes all you have is the dirt under your feet - December 19, 2016
- Hygge: A cozy small town tourism trend - December 12, 2016
- RuralOmniLocal: Why local businesses resist selling online - November 29, 2016
- Resources for Service Businesses - November 28, 2016
- RuralOmniLocal: Selling virtual products in a bricks-and-mortar store - November 21, 2016