What could a small business in a small town gain from spending time on social media tools like blogs, Twitter, and FaceBook? And how can they get started? And is anyone doing this right now? Those are the questions around our 4 part series on social media for small town small businesses.
1. Social Networking and a Small Town Business – Why Bother? at Liz Strauss’s Successful Blog explains four different ways you can benefit from these tools, besides just looking for customers. (honestly, she proposed the title and topic!)
2. Social Media Starter Moves for Small Town Small Business just fit right in with Chris Brogan’s series of social media starter moves. So that will give you four different strategies and how to use them.
3. Four Small Town Game Changers profiles people who are using these tools right now to improve their business from small towns.
4. That Tall Dude is Changing Elgin, ND will give you a more in depth look, with a guest post by Shawn Kirsch.
Hmmmm…. maybe we need to pull those together into an easy to download e-book…
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020