By Ed Morrison, EDPro Weblog
Some technology companies are moving jobs into rural areas in order to cut costs. As an alternative to outsourcing, this strategy opens new opportunities
for rural communities. Read more.
Last year, word of a new start-up in Arkansas, Rural Sourcing, hit the news. You can read more about the firm here. Or, visit their web site.
[small biz] [rural] [entrepreneurs] [Ed Morrison] [outsourcing]
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
I was just searching blogs and found yours.It’s interesting. I’m going to bookmark you and return.