“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- How to find out where your tourists come from - February 1, 2016
- To-do lists are overwhelming and depressing. 1 trick to fix that. - January 25, 2016
- Sorry I didn’t read your “rural is dying” article - January 19, 2016
- People appreciate the opportunity to pay more - January 18, 2016
- Small Biz Survival turns 10 - January 15, 2016
- How to get small town businesses to cooperate - January 4, 2016
- Holiday marketing 12: Thank your customers - December 28, 2015
- Holiday marketing 11: Share your family traditions - December 21, 2015
- What do you need to know to run a rural grocery store? - December 15, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 10: Introduce your people - December 14, 2015