“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- A blue Brag Basket - March 24, 2017
- Tiny businesses in storage sheds: a rural economic development tool - March 19, 2017
- Your secret advertising tool: empty buildings downtown as billboards - March 13, 2017
- What businesses work in towns under 500 - March 6, 2017
- Rural business idea: renting wilderness offices - February 27, 2017
- How to start a big business in a small town, when the big dream seems out of reach - February 13, 2017
- My trends reports and more guest articles on other sites - January 23, 2017
- Innovative Rural Business Models spread opportunity in small towns - January 9, 2017
- When Google Maps has your small business listed in the wrong place - January 2, 2017
- Don’t wait until retirement to feature your people - December 26, 2016