“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- 6 innovative small business models in small towns - October 5, 2015
- Picking your Holiday 2015 marketing theme - September 28, 2015
- Small town, big company: Ditch Witch - September 22, 2015
- Small town tourism — city folks love small towns - September 15, 2015
- How Siri can help small town businesses make more sales - September 14, 2015
- How small town stores can start subscription box services and reap extra sales - September 8, 2015
- 7 Big retail tricks that small town stores can use - August 31, 2015
- Tasty good news in the Brag Basket - August 21, 2015
- Small town, big company: Jiffy Mix - August 17, 2015
- What to do when festivals and events block your store - August 10, 2015