“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- RuralOmniLocal: Why local businesses resist selling online - November 29, 2016
- Resources for Service Businesses - November 28, 2016
- RuralOmniLocal: Selling virtual products in a bricks-and-mortar store - November 21, 2016
- RuralOmniLocal: How a local business can sell online - November 14, 2016
- RuralOmniLocal: the advantage for small town retailers - November 7, 2016
- 3 actions to start a local business - October 24, 2016
- What restaurant franchises and chains work in small towns? - October 17, 2016
- Your customers want you to change the world - October 10, 2016
- Making evening hours profitable for small town retail stores - September 26, 2016
- Getting past the quote stage - September 19, 2016