“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- How service businesses can get ready for the holidays - September 22, 2014
- 5 Retail Holiday Tips for 2014 - September 15, 2014
- 9 ways to drive engagement and draw a bigger audience on Twitter - September 3, 2014
- Brag Basket goes to the beach - August 29, 2014
- How I found my mission in three kinda-easy steps - August 26, 2014
- Recruiting new residents: help them find out they’ll love your town - August 19, 2014
- Should I charge by the hour or by the project? - August 18, 2014
- Finding Mona’s Market, a small town business picture-story - August 12, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #7: Benefiting the Local Community - August 4, 2014
- Redesign your downtown without breaking the budget - July 29, 2014