“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- Brag Basket is for sharing good news - July 25, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #5: More knowledgeable - July 21, 2014
- Brag Basket for July 18 - July 18, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #4: More flexible - July 14, 2014
- In the Brag Basket, success tastes sweet - July 11, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #3: Fewer Layers - July 7, 2014
- Brag Basket on July 4 means celebration - July 4, 2014
- Why rural is key to developing Unmanned Aerial Systems - July 2, 2014
- Does touring empty buildings lead to new businesses? - July 1, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #2. Make Customers Feel Loved - June 30, 2014