“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- Please use the Halloween Brag Basket - October 31, 2014
- Any small town could do spooky storytelling - October 28, 2014
- Good news casts a long shadow in the Brag Basket - October 24, 2014
- Customers are switching to small retailers - October 20, 2014
- Why big box stores are getting smaller and what that means to small towns - October 13, 2014
- A great shop local tagline - October 8, 2014
- 5 ways to get your business ready for the holidays, especially if you’re not a retail store - September 29, 2014
- How service businesses can get ready for the holidays - September 22, 2014
- 5 Retail Holiday Tips for 2014 - September 15, 2014
- 9 ways to drive engagement and draw a bigger audience on Twitter - September 3, 2014