“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- Who will run small town businesses when the owners retire? One unusual option you may not have considered - August 21, 2017
- So what if they said it’s illegal? Doing business when it’s against the rules - August 14, 2017
- How to cope with wild swings in income using the pressure tank method - August 7, 2017
- Business ideas for young entrepreneurs in small towns - July 31, 2017
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017
- Why your downtown looks empty - July 10, 2017
- Farm Fresh Auctions – a new angle on the local niche - July 3, 2017
- The big flaw in rural business counts - June 26, 2017
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017