“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- The assumptions you start with - May 16, 2016
- Who will buy the business when the owners retire? - May 9, 2016
- What small town stores can do on slow days - May 2, 2016
- Beauty Salons as Business Incubators - April 25, 2016
- I love everything about business fairs except where they are held - April 18, 2016
- Collisions, Serendipity and the Hybrid Vigor of Ideas - April 11, 2016
- Have a town history video? How about a town future video? - April 4, 2016
- Small town tourism activity: Architectural scavenger hunt - March 28, 2016
- Business idea: photo scanning service - March 21, 2016
- Small business email marketing makeover: from a cluttered mess to a personal letter - March 14, 2016