“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- 19 things you can do with a building that has no roof - January 19, 2015
- How to cut down on the nasty surprises in business - January 12, 2015
- The problem with statewide meetings that ignore rural - January 5, 2015
- End of year checklist for small business - December 29, 2014
- Survey says: Shopping at small businesses makes people feel good - December 10, 2014
- The boring and overlooked tool that can make your business life much easier - November 24, 2014
- Holiday shopping campaigns besides “Shop Small” - November 17, 2014
- How small towns can do Shop Small Saturday - November 10, 2014
- Use social lists to connect local businesses - November 4, 2014
- Any small town could do spooky storytelling - October 28, 2014