“Intrepid” is the key word for my friend Todd Schnick. He uses intrepid often to describe how to market and how to live your life. It’s about being fearless, courageous, bold.
|Intrepid Podcaster Todd Schnick
interviewed me on the
Small Town Rules.
Todd and I talked about some intrepid business ideas from my Small Town Rules perspective. We talk about the changes that make the whole business world more local, how we’re both global and local, how to connect online as a small business, and my favorite, “reputation is forever.”
We’ve known each other for years on Twitter, but this was our first chance to speak to each other. That’s how I was able to find out about Todd’s own small town roots.
You can learn more about Todd and see the video version of this interview at : Intrepid Radio: Becky McCray.
If you’d like to learn more about my book, here’s a sample from Small Town Rules (PDF).
- Bike Racks as art - May 4, 2015
- Multiply your tours - April 27, 2015
- Rural economic development idea: tiny business villages - April 20, 2015
- Multiple email address actually make it easier to cut through your clogged inbox - April 13, 2015
- Six ways to use a tablet to boost your small business productivity - April 6, 2015
- How small businesses can beat the big boxes: be nice - March 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015