Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: A fun infographic on the not-always-fun topic of search engine optimization (SEO)
Retailers: How To Sell Online In 60 Seconds
My Take: An interesting look inside the mind of your customer as they make a buying decision online over 60 seconds.
Getting Ready for the Cloud: 5 Tips for SMBs Looking for Cloud-Based Services
My Take: A good high-level primer. In my humble opinion, #2 is the most important.
This is a Time for Leaders to Lead not React
My Take: An introspective, and detailed, look at how you can intentionally begin using the power of social media.
Free Your Content, and the Rest Will Follow
My Take: Great tips for offering free content so potential customers can sample your greatness.
An Expensive Lesson In Domain Names
My Take: A cautionary tale regarding domain names (how often can you say that – hee hee).
Grow Your Email List, and Your Sales, In-Store
My Take: How an offline approach can really boost your e-mailing list and help you gain, and retain, customers.
A Dozen Ways to Improve Your Social CRM
My Take: I selected this article to list here and then realized that I am quoted within! Cool, eh? Social CRM experts reveal tips for how businesses can best use social media to improve customer relationships.
The 12 Most Inspiring Blogs for New Entrepreneurs
My Take: Need a boost? Check out these blogs for some daily pick-me-up!
8 Ways to Successfully Sell Using Social Media
My Take: Yep, you read that right! Some good tips in this post.
- A blue Brag Basket - March 24, 2017
- Tiny businesses in storage sheds: a rural economic development tool - March 19, 2017
- Your secret advertising tool: empty buildings downtown as billboards - March 13, 2017
- What businesses work in towns under 500 - March 6, 2017
- Rural business idea: renting wilderness offices - February 27, 2017
- How to start a big business in a small town, when the big dream seems out of reach - February 13, 2017
- My trends reports and more guest articles on other sites - January 23, 2017
- Innovative Rural Business Models spread opportunity in small towns - January 9, 2017
- When Google Maps has your small business listed in the wrong place - January 2, 2017
- Don’t wait until retirement to feature your people - December 26, 2016