Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: A fun infographic on the not-always-fun topic of search engine optimization (SEO)
Retailers: How To Sell Online In 60 Seconds
My Take: An interesting look inside the mind of your customer as they make a buying decision online over 60 seconds.
Getting Ready for the Cloud: 5 Tips for SMBs Looking for Cloud-Based Services
My Take: A good high-level primer. In my humble opinion, #2 is the most important.
This is a Time for Leaders to Lead not React
My Take: An introspective, and detailed, look at how you can intentionally begin using the power of social media.
Free Your Content, and the Rest Will Follow
My Take: Great tips for offering free content so potential customers can sample your greatness.
An Expensive Lesson In Domain Names
My Take: A cautionary tale regarding domain names (how often can you say that – hee hee).
Grow Your Email List, and Your Sales, In-Store
My Take: How an offline approach can really boost your e-mailing list and help you gain, and retain, customers.
A Dozen Ways to Improve Your Social CRM
My Take: I selected this article to list here and then realized that I am quoted within! Cool, eh? Social CRM experts reveal tips for how businesses can best use social media to improve customer relationships.
The 12 Most Inspiring Blogs for New Entrepreneurs
My Take: Need a boost? Check out these blogs for some daily pick-me-up!
8 Ways to Successfully Sell Using Social Media
My Take: Yep, you read that right! Some good tips in this post.
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019
- Better entrepreneur training for small towns - November 4, 2019
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019