Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
5 reasons and 5 ways to contact your customer base
My Take: These tips and tools will help you build relationships with your customers.
How To Launch AND Let Go
My Take: What happens when your launch is not as successful as you hoped?
First Page Google Ranking Tips that Work 60% of the Time, Every Time
My Take: Solid, actionable SEO tips.
How to Turn Your Local Customers Into Raving Fans
My Take: Social marketing tactics that really work for local businesses.
Can social media success be measured?
My Take: Reminds me of my SMART goals days – very relevant.
30 Days With…Google Docs
My Take: The adventure of one man as he gives up Microsoft Office cold turkey and goes 30 days with Google Docs.
Your Top Content Marketing Challenges Solved
My Take: How to take action in using content to bring customers to your doorstep!
Marketing the Old Fashioned Way: Earning It
My Take: Useful content on content marketing for small business – a collection of audio files and posts.
100 Awesome Marketing Stats, Charts, & Graphs
My Take: Need some fact-support (or just some filler) for your next presentation? Then you’ll love these slides!
3 Keys To Ditching The Marketing Speak and Developing Relevant B2B Content
My Take: The third link regarding content marketing this week – seems to be finally catching on!
- Recruiting new residents: help them find out they’ll love your town - August 19, 2014
- Should I charge by the hour or by the project? - August 18, 2014
- Finding Mona’s Market, a small town business picture-story - August 12, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #7: Benefiting the Local Community - August 4, 2014
- Redesign your downtown without breaking the budget - July 29, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #6: Innovative - July 28, 2014
- Brag Basket is for sharing good news - July 25, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #5: More knowledgeable - July 21, 2014
- Brag Basket for July 18 - July 18, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #4: More flexible - July 14, 2014