Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
5 reasons and 5 ways to contact your customer base
My Take: These tips and tools will help you build relationships with your customers.
How To Launch AND Let Go
My Take: What happens when your launch is not as successful as you hoped?
First Page Google Ranking Tips that Work 60% of the Time, Every Time
My Take: Solid, actionable SEO tips.
How to Turn Your Local Customers Into Raving Fans
My Take: Social marketing tactics that really work for local businesses.
Can social media success be measured?
My Take: Reminds me of my SMART goals days – very relevant.
30 Days With…Google Docs
My Take: The adventure of one man as he gives up Microsoft Office cold turkey and goes 30 days with Google Docs.
Your Top Content Marketing Challenges Solved
My Take: How to take action in using content to bring customers to your doorstep!
Marketing the Old Fashioned Way: Earning It
My Take: Useful content on content marketing for small business – a collection of audio files and posts.
100 Awesome Marketing Stats, Charts, & Graphs
My Take: Need some fact-support (or just some filler) for your next presentation? Then you’ll love these slides!
3 Keys To Ditching The Marketing Speak and Developing Relevant B2B Content
My Take: The third link regarding content marketing this week – seems to be finally catching on!
- How small businesses can beat the big boxes: be nice - March 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015
- 10 Ideas to make your Grand Opening more than just a sale - March 9, 2015
- Truck your good news over to the Brag Basket - March 3, 2015
- How do you say no to donation requests? - March 2, 2015
- Your weekly appointment with your business - February 23, 2015
- Help for small towns with no streetlights - February 17, 2015