Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
5 reasons and 5 ways to contact your customer base
My Take: These tips and tools will help you build relationships with your customers.
How To Launch AND Let Go
My Take: What happens when your launch is not as successful as you hoped?
First Page Google Ranking Tips that Work 60% of the Time, Every Time
My Take: Solid, actionable SEO tips.
How to Turn Your Local Customers Into Raving Fans
My Take: Social marketing tactics that really work for local businesses.
Can social media success be measured?
My Take: Reminds me of my SMART goals days – very relevant.
30 Days With…Google Docs
My Take: The adventure of one man as he gives up Microsoft Office cold turkey and goes 30 days with Google Docs.
Your Top Content Marketing Challenges Solved
My Take: How to take action in using content to bring customers to your doorstep!
Marketing the Old Fashioned Way: Earning It
My Take: Useful content on content marketing for small business – a collection of audio files and posts.
100 Awesome Marketing Stats, Charts, & Graphs
My Take: Need some fact-support (or just some filler) for your next presentation? Then you’ll love these slides!
3 Keys To Ditching The Marketing Speak and Developing Relevant B2B Content
My Take: The third link regarding content marketing this week – seems to be finally catching on!
- What small town stores can do on slow days - May 2, 2016
- Beauty Salons as Business Incubators - April 25, 2016
- I love everything about business fairs except where they are held - April 18, 2016
- Collisions, Serendipity and the Hybrid Vigor of Ideas - April 11, 2016
- Have a town history video? How about a town future video? - April 4, 2016
- Small town tourism activity: Architectural scavenger hunt - March 28, 2016
- Business idea: photo scanning service - March 21, 2016
- Small business email marketing makeover: from a cluttered mess to a personal letter - March 14, 2016
- Rural retail trend 2016: diversification - March 7, 2016
- Recruiting business to your small town - February 22, 2016