Reader Denise Kerns asked,
Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook for small businesses? I’ve never had one, but think I should and don’t know where to start.
I love your publication. I find encouraging and insightful info very regularly. So nice to find something specifically addressing small town businesses!
So I’m asking you. Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook, especially for small towns?
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021