Paul Chaney knows small business and social media. We met in 2008 when Zane Safrit introduced us at BlogWorld Expo. When Paul told me he was launching his own consulting firm, I invited him for an interview.
We talk about Paul’s small town connections, his experiences leading up to writing The Digital Handshake, and his new business consulting with small businesses. We also discuss multiple streams of income and turning freebies into paying clients.
You can find Paul at:
his book site: The Digital Handshake
his blog: The Social Media Handyman
on Twitter: @pchaney
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
Kathy Drewien says
Hurrah for Paul! I firmly support the risk taking involved in following your passions.
Becky McCray says
Kathy, yes, Paul is a risk-taker. :)