I hope our 4 ways to jumpstart your small biz in 2010 post helped lots of you get going with 2010. The National Federation of Independent Business liked it enough to ask me to do a webinar based on it.
I’ve agreed, and it will be Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12pm Eastern Time. I’m also pleased NFIB is making this webinar available free to members and nonmembers.
Here’s the official description:
Do you have a business or marketing plan? Do you know what you need to do to grow your business in 2010? Becky McCray, from SmallBizSurvival.com will give you the “how-to” on organizing your business for this year and beyond.
Hope to see some of your friendly faces (or names!) on Wednesday, the 13th.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020