Our friend Bruce Christensen, CEO of PartyWeDo, sent me this idea. It’s from a yarn store in Florida, but anyone could use it.
Basically, the store allows customers to bring in yarn, or any fiber related gift, all wrapped up like a present. Then at a designated time, they play white elephant exchange. Read the details at the AlbinoPhant blog.
And drop by the store’s site: Kint ‘n Knibble.
Thanks, Bruce! If you have an idea that’s good for small town businesses, please pass it along.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021