Did you set some new goals this year? Maybe you picked out three words. How are you tracking your progress?
The best way is something visual, satisfying, daily, and reinforcing. I’m going back to using Joe’s Goals. Ultra simple. Free.
List your big “I want to make progress on this every day” goals and habits. It’s so satisfying to click to add a check mark.
Have a habit you’re breaking? Make a negative goal.
And that’s way more explanation than it needs. Go try it.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020