Did you set some new goals this year? Maybe you picked out three words. How are you tracking your progress?
The best way is something visual, satisfying, daily, and reinforcing. I’m going back to using Joe’s Goals. Ultra simple. Free.
List your big “I want to make progress on this every day” goals and habits. It’s so satisfying to click to add a check mark.
Have a habit you’re breaking? Make a negative goal.
And that’s way more explanation than it needs. Go try it.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021