Did you set some new goals this year? Maybe you picked out three words. How are you tracking your progress?
The best way is something visual, satisfying, daily, and reinforcing. I’m going back to using Joe’s Goals. Ultra simple. Free.
List your big “I want to make progress on this every day” goals and habits. It’s so satisfying to click to add a check mark.
Have a habit you’re breaking? Make a negative goal.
And that’s way more explanation than it needs. Go try it.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021