Did you set some new goals this year? Maybe you picked out three words. How are you tracking your progress?
The best way is something visual, satisfying, daily, and reinforcing. I’m going back to using Joe’s Goals. Ultra simple. Free.
List your big “I want to make progress on this every day” goals and habits. It’s so satisfying to click to add a check mark.
Have a habit you’re breaking? Make a negative goal.
And that’s way more explanation than it needs. Go try it.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019