“We had a great morning with about 15 people at the Pillar Ranch open house! Anytime you show what you do, it’s more effective.”
Royce Gomez, @rghorses on Twitter
Royce is right on. The best way to really connect with people, potential customers, is to show them what you do, to get them involved before they become paying customers.
Here’s an example for service businesses, from Dawud Miracle, also on Twitter:
“WOW, what a busy day. Do you need help with your website, blog or business, get a FREE 25-min consult with me.”
Dawud linked to his free consultation page. There, he asks you three questions: your biggest issue, your business, and your message to him. All in all, a brilliant example of how to show what you can do, for a service business.
How are you showing your customers what you do?
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021