“We had a great morning with about 15 people at the Pillar Ranch open house! Anytime you show what you do, it’s more effective.”
Royce Gomez, @rghorses on Twitter
Royce is right on. The best way to really connect with people, potential customers, is to show them what you do, to get them involved before they become paying customers.
Here’s an example for service businesses, from Dawud Miracle, also on Twitter:
“WOW, what a busy day. Do you need help with your website, blog or business, get a FREE 25-min consult with me.”
Dawud linked to his free consultation page. There, he asks you three questions: your biggest issue, your business, and your message to him. All in all, a brilliant example of how to show what you can do, for a service business.
How are you showing your customers what you do?
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022