This weekend, I’m talking business at BlogWorld Expo. If you’re there, too, come say hi!
Together with David Bullock and Shama Hyder, I’ll be talking about how to streamline business planning for real people.
How do you do that? Well, first you need to figure out your business. Then you’ll need to figure out your revenue goals. Make it through those two exercises, and you’ll vastly increase your odds of success.
If you’re interested in a bit more detail, I have a three part series on simplified planning:
- Simplified Business Plans for the Real World
- Simplified Marketing Plans for the Real World
- Apply the Simplified Marketing Plan to Online Tools
Still hungry for business info? Read the whole Small Biz 100 series. It’s a series (in progress) of 100 practical hands-on posts for small business people and solo entrepreneurs, whether in a small town, the big city, or in between. If you have questions you’d like us to address in this series, leave a comment or send us an email at email@example.com.
Hope you have as much fun this weekend as I’m going to!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022