20 Small Business Ideas for Small Towns is a short ebook detailing 20 different ways you can make a successful business in a small town. It also covers seven ways to generate your own ideas, so you can dream up the small biz idea that best fits you.
To save it on your computer, right click on this link: 20 Small Business Ideas for Small Towns and choose Save Target As. For Firefox or Chrome users, choose Save Link As.
If you want to purchase paper copies in bulk, just contact me.
Want more practical steps you can use?
Join me and thousands of rural friends sharing a positive view of rural business and small towns. You’ll get the Small Biz Survival articles that you see on this site and you’ll get A Positive View of Rural, our weekly newsletter with practical steps to shape the future of your town and info about products and services to help you and your town. The Positive View of Rural articles never appear on this site. The only way to get them is via email.
I will not ever sell or rent your email address to anyone else, because I wouldn’t like that either.
- The secret to effective follow up: What NOT to say - April 15, 2019
- How church buildings can do more for the community - April 8, 2019
- Ideas to fill empty display windows - April 2, 2019
- Know your customers: What do they want to be good at? - March 25, 2019
- 99% of the best things you can do for your town don’t require anyone’s permission - March 4, 2019
- Want more public attendance at your events? Make sure your signs include this specific phrase - February 18, 2019
- Know your customer: Who’s asking them questions? - February 11, 2019
- How restaurants can market each other in small towns - February 4, 2019
- SEO for voice search is different for rural small business - January 28, 2019
- What businesses would work in a small town with empty land - January 21, 2019