On Thursday May 1, Barbara K. Baker proposes we revive some real world connecting. Get out and chat with a neighbor.
Maybe even deliver a little May Day basket. Do you remember those little baskets of flowers you would leave on a neighbor’s door? Just exactly the kind of thing that used to be a hallmark of small towns, now nearly gone.
Even as we build stronger connections in the online world, we are losing connections in our own physical community. Share some social love with your real world neighbors.
Care to help promote? Twitter it. Change your Facebook or BrightKite status. Blog it. Utterz it. Take a picture and share it in Barbara’s May Day Flickr group.
Remember: it’s all about visiting with a neighbor. You’re from a small town. You can do that.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022