Most of us agree we need a business plan, but of course, most of us don’t have one. So this week, I took my own advice, and started on my own simplified business plan.
Here are four tips to help you move to start your own plan.
- Simplify – I’ve given you an outline
- Reuse – copy and paste info you create for the bank, tax filings, or existing lists
- Start on the easy part, the part that interests you
- Take advantage of variety – print it out, reshuffle, make visual parts, tell stories. Use your best skills.
This was kicked off by a post from Zane Safrit, referring back to Tim Berry. And Zane’s link to an interview of Tim by Guy Kawasaki. And before that, it was kicked by an audio conference from the Business and Professional Women/USA.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022