Microsoft is scheduled to launch Origami, a new handheld device reportedly designed to appeal to women, on March 9th.
It’s billed as “an easy-to-use flexible device that folds and unfolds to perform 8 consumer electronics functions.” The rumored 8 functions: digital camera, video camcorder, smartphone, MP3 player, PDA, Internet access and Internet picture frame, email access, video conferencing. More grist for the rumor mill: Origami was designed by Jonathan Ive, weighs in at roughly 10 ounces and 7.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches in size
Jeanne, we have to have these!!!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021