Remember our cool Checklists for Starting Your First Business? Well, I thought it was cool enough to submit for a SXSW panel. Liz Strauss has agreed to co-present along with me, but first… we have to survive the Panel Picker!
If you would like to support us, drop by the SXSW Panel Picker and look for “How Did This Happen? I’m In Business!” While you’re there, check out “Business Planning Goes Real World,” a panel that features our friend Shama Hyder, SOBCon Speaker David Bullock and me. The Panel Picker should be open through Friday, August 29, 2008.
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018
- How independent retailers can trick Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to capture orders from local customers - January 29, 2018
- Who are the next 5 people who will hire you? - January 22, 2018
- 2017 was the retail apocalypse. What does the future of retail hold for small town stores? - January 15, 2018
- New after-conference rule: the 2-to-1 rule - January 8, 2018
- For better planning, assess your strengths - January 1, 2018
- The end of year checklist for small businesses - December 26, 2017
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2017: What Small Town People See as Their Biggest Challenges and What Topics They Most Want Help With - December 18, 2017