Our Small Biz 100 series, designed to give you 100 useful hands-on business basics posts, has reached 10 posts.
And I have two requests of you.
1. What other small business topics do you want to see me cover? Put them in the comments. With 30 articles in process, I’m no where near out of ideas, but do want this series to respond to your needs.
2. If you are writing or considering writing a series like our Small Biz 100, I’d love to hear from you over at my personal blog, Out Standing in My Field.
- These small town neighbors bought vacant buildings, brought them up to code. Here’s what happened next - March 12, 2018
- The giant checklist of social media marketing basics for small town business - March 5, 2018
- Tourism idea: host a rural retreat after a big conference in the big city - February 26, 2018
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018
- How independent retailers can trick Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to capture orders from local customers - January 29, 2018
- Who are the next 5 people who will hire you? - January 22, 2018
- 2017 was the retail apocalypse. What does the future of retail hold for small town stores? - January 15, 2018
- New after-conference rule: the 2-to-1 rule - January 8, 2018