Our Small Biz 100 series, designed to give you 100 useful hands-on business basics posts, has reached 10 posts.
And I have two requests of you.
1. What other small business topics do you want to see me cover? Put them in the comments. With 30 articles in process, I’m no where near out of ideas, but do want this series to respond to your needs.
2. If you are writing or considering writing a series like our Small Biz 100, I’d love to hear from you over at my personal blog, Out Standing in My Field.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019