Buy Local, or Bye-bye local!
That’s a pretty clever tagline to use in your shop local efforts this holiday season. Thanks to Wendy Martin, from Havana, Illinois, who submitted it. (Wendy mentioned it came from a friend in Hickman, Kentucky.)
Of course, a clever slogan isn’t enough. If you’re working on your Shop Local campaign this fall, take a look at my Shop Local Campaigns for Small Towns ebook. It’s only $9 and written just for small towns.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020