|Small town economies look strong
The trends for small town and rural businesses are always different from the general small business trends, and for once this is good news. The national economy is not looking all that good, but the rural economy looks strong.
Right now, you can read the Top 9 Rural Small Business Trends for 2012 at Small Business Trends.
Following up on that, we’ll release the downloadable report, with full analysis, on Dec. 27, 2012. To make sure you get your copy, sign up for our Rural Small Biz Trends Newsletter. There is no charge.
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020