|Small town economies look strong
The trends for small town and rural businesses are always different from the general small business trends, and for once this is good news. The national economy is not looking all that good, but the rural economy looks strong.
Right now, you can read the Top 9 Rural Small Business Trends for 2012 at Small Business Trends.
Following up on that, we’ll release the downloadable report, with full analysis, on Dec. 27, 2012. To make sure you get your copy, sign up for our Rural Small Biz Trends Newsletter. There is no charge.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019