I’m speaking at the Oklahoma Governor’s Conference on Small Business, on October 14, 2011. The conference theme is Igniting Small Business Leaders. Incendiary, but good! My topic is “The Social Network: Marketing Strategies for Today.”
If you dropped in from the conference, welcome! You’re in the right place for a copy of the slides and some resource links. (And if you’re a regular Small Biz Survival reader, feel free to eavesdrop on the goodies. In fact, there is still time to register if you’d like to attend.That’s one reason I posted this early.)
- Should I blog for my small business?
- How to use video to promote your small business
- 21 Ways to use video for your small business
- How to do simple videos for your business
- 6 Big Facebook tips for small business
- The Simplified Marketing Plan
- 19 Presence Management Chores You Could Do Every Day by Chris Brogan
- How to multiply your efforts
- Gist to find out more about your customers
You can connect with Small Biz Survival and me further in these ways:
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.