|Dan Gordon and me
Original photo by Scott Townsend
Edited by James Shewmaker
Dan Gordon is the fourth generation of his family at Samuel Gordon’s Jewelers, a business that has survived for over 100 years.
Although based in Oklahoma City, we found plenty of similarities with small town business and traditions. Dan shared his approach to social networking and how they have changed their marketing spending.
Don’t miss his grandfather Norman’s “drip drop method” to business.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020