|Dan Gordon and me
Original photo by Scott Townsend
Edited by James Shewmaker
Dan Gordon is the fourth generation of his family at Samuel Gordon’s Jewelers, a business that has survived for over 100 years.
Although based in Oklahoma City, we found plenty of similarities with small town business and traditions. Dan shared his approach to social networking and how they have changed their marketing spending.
Don’t miss his grandfather Norman’s “drip drop method” to business.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019