If you’ve searched online for sample legal documents and contracts, you’ve found a mess. Lots of paid services and few documents you can use. So WhichDraft caught my attention.
WhichDraft.com walks you through a question and answer process to create legal documents, like contracts, agreements, and leases. There is also a sharing feature, so you can share your resulting document with another person.
I certainly saw plenty of small business related items, for contractors, consultants, and entrepreneurs. I’m not qualified to offer a legal opinion on the resulting documents. I can say that it looks like a good, free resource.
Do you have experience with the site?
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019