If you’ve searched online for sample legal documents and contracts, you’ve found a mess. Lots of paid services and few documents you can use. So WhichDraft caught my attention.
WhichDraft.com walks you through a question and answer process to create legal documents, like contracts, agreements, and leases. There is also a sharing feature, so you can share your resulting document with another person.
I certainly saw plenty of small business related items, for contractors, consultants, and entrepreneurs. I’m not qualified to offer a legal opinion on the resulting documents. I can say that it looks like a good, free resource.
Do you have experience with the site?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Ray Melissa says
Thank you so much for sharing this. I have been all over the web and disappointed looking for templates. After a few minutes of searching, this site looks like a great resource.