If you’ve searched online for sample legal documents and contracts, you’ve found a mess. Lots of paid services and few documents you can use. So WhichDraft caught my attention.
WhichDraft.com walks you through a question and answer process to create legal documents, like contracts, agreements, and leases. There is also a sharing feature, so you can share your resulting document with another person.
I certainly saw plenty of small business related items, for contractors, consultants, and entrepreneurs. I’m not qualified to offer a legal opinion on the resulting documents. I can say that it looks like a good, free resource.
Do you have experience with the site?
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020