If you’ve searched online for sample legal documents and contracts, you’ve found a mess. Lots of paid services and few documents you can use. So WhichDraft caught my attention.
WhichDraft.com walks you through a question and answer process to create legal documents, like contracts, agreements, and leases. There is also a sharing feature, so you can share your resulting document with another person.
I certainly saw plenty of small business related items, for contractors, consultants, and entrepreneurs. I’m not qualified to offer a legal opinion on the resulting documents. I can say that it looks like a good, free resource.
Do you have experience with the site?
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022