Yes, I know you do business in a small town and all the locals know where you are. But if you also do business with visitors and tourists, it’s up to you to make yourself easy to find.
2. Check different mobile map systems and phones.
3. Claim your business listing in Google Places.
4. Have at least a basic website.
5. Write extremely clear driving directions.
Extremely clear. Here’s our take on how to write better directions for tourists.
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019
- Getting people to mix at an event - May 27, 2019