HP and AT&T sent me a Glisten for a review (which I tweeted). As a follow up, they want to give one to one of you.
You can read about the Glisten’s technical specs from AT&T. My take? The screen is bright (like, readable in the sunlight bright), and the battery life beats the heck out of my old Moto. Even for a non-smartphone person like me, it was pretty easy to figure out. I also like the fact that it’s a world phone: quad band means it can work on practically any cell network in the world. (In fact, I turned down the last phone I was offered for review because the carrier did not cover my rural corner of the world!)
Here’s how you enter:
- Send a tweet to me (@beckymccray). Include the hashtags: #HP #ATT. Tell me how using the Glisten would help your small business.
The one with the most convincing tweet wins! Mom will do the judging, and judges decisions are final. :)
Deadline: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10pm central time.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019