HP and AT&T sent me a Glisten for a review (which I tweeted). As a follow up, they want to give one to one of you.
You can read about the Glisten’s technical specs from AT&T. My take? The screen is bright (like, readable in the sunlight bright), and the battery life beats the heck out of my old Moto. Even for a non-smartphone person like me, it was pretty easy to figure out. I also like the fact that it’s a world phone: quad band means it can work on practically any cell network in the world. (In fact, I turned down the last phone I was offered for review because the carrier did not cover my rural corner of the world!)
Here’s how you enter:
- Send a tweet to me (@beckymccray). Include the hashtags: #HP #ATT. Tell me how using the Glisten would help your small business.
The one with the most convincing tweet wins! Mom will do the judging, and judges decisions are final. :)
Deadline: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10pm central time.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021