NOTE: This was in 2009. It is over.
Here’s why we’re giving away 15 copies of QuickBooks to small business people who aren’t using QB yet: I want you to get a better handle on your business.
I’ve taught QuickBooks courses dozens of times. When we get to the section on reports, I see eyes get wider. Most small business people actually improve their finances, once they learn how to track the money coming in and going out. Seeing those reports, with the results of bad decisions or lack of discipline instantly available, can motivate you to change. I’ve watched it happen.
So, if your business has outgrown your current accounting system, but you’ve been delaying shelling out a few hundred dollars for the top of the line version of QuickBooks, it’s time to do something about it. That’s why I’m glad that Intuit has arranged for us to give away 15 copies of QuickBooks Premier to people who do not currently have QuickBooks. We have 10 downloadable copies, and, knowing that some of you are on dialup or other unreliable connections, we also have 5 boxed copies.
If you don’t have QuickBooks, but you have been wishing for it, I want you to enter. Especially if you are a small town business person. Now, QB Premier is not the right choice for most tiny or one-person businesses. It is great for larger small businesses, say, those with a few employees. So check out the product specs for QuickBooks Premier, and make sure you can use it before you enter.
How to enter:
- This give away is now closed. All copies have been given away.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021