Accounting and finance is one of those topics no one likes to deal with. Except us. We like to talk about it because we (Maesz and I) do it, and we teach it. We’ve written a series of articles on accounting and bookkeeping, and here are some of our better items.
- Do you get accounting?
- The easiest accounting system
- Top 3 Year-end Accounting Tasks
- Simplified Small Biz Accounting and Record Keeping
- Simplified accounting for side businesses and micro enterprises
While you’re reading up, don’t miss:
- The “What qualifies as deductible?” list in Checklists for starting your first business
- Tips for tracking details in QuickBooks if you are a QB user
- The link to Gina in How to organize your business accounting records
- And Maesz’ post direct from the IRS on How to keep good tax records
One parting piece of advice:
Don’t ignore the bookkeeping just because you don’t like to do it.
That’s all too common, and all too deadly.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022