It’s true. Most small business people hate their accounting tasks, and most small business accounting systems are dreadfully disorganized. We think we’re entrepreneurs, not accountants!
Gina L Gwozdz CPA is an accountant and an entrepreneur. She offers her advice on accounting records and systems at Gina’s Tax Articles. It’s simple, straightforward, and clear.
While you are there, subscribe. She even answers tax questions from readers.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020