It’s true. Most small business people hate their accounting tasks, and most small business accounting systems are dreadfully disorganized. We think we’re entrepreneurs, not accountants!
Gina L Gwozdz CPA is an accountant and an entrepreneur. She offers her advice on accounting records and systems at Gina’s Tax Articles. It’s simple, straightforward, and clear.
While you are there, subscribe. She even answers tax questions from readers.
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020