The Two Week Perspective is a different way to view your schedule.
I use Google Calendar. I like the weekly view, but when you’re on Thursday or Friday, mostly you see the past. So I changed to a Two Week view, and made that the default. Now I see more of what’s coming up. I’ve used it for over a month now. (I shared it on Twitter over a month ago.) It helps me to better plan my weeks.
Simple. But effective.
Here’s the step by step instructions for Google Calendar:
- Click Settings (on the top right).
- In the middle of the list of General Settings is the Custom View. Change this to 2 Weeks.
- Just above the Custom View is the Default View. Change it to Custom View (2 Weeks).
What calendar tricks do you use?
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020