Reader Kevin Thompson sent us a tip on a small town small business:
I wanted to see if you’d be interested in writing about one of my good friends. He owns a business with his brother selling hunting and fishing knives (and other stuff) that just reached its 10 year anniversary. Given that this is the age of the super-stores and chains, it’s a pretty big deal. Plus, they are a great bunch of guys based in a small town in Alabama, they share much of their success with their employees and their stuff is good quality.
Any business that can start as two brothers in a small town, and can make it to celebrate 10 years, deserves a bit of recognition!
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022