Welcome to the very first Brag Basket post. Here’s how it works:
1. Think about your business this week; what went well, what didn’t work.
2. Pick one noteworthy accomplishment, splendid failure, or favorite moment.
3. Post a comment and brag about it!
That’s it. We’ll do this each Friday. Our hope is that this will serve as a weekly reminder to review your business, think about where you are and where you want to be. Reward yourself even for little successes!
Just a couple of guidelines:
- This is open to entrepreneurs, small biz owners, people who work in small biz, people planning a new business, or anyone else who has a business item to brag about. If you have a small town or rural connection, so much the better!
- Feel free to include a sentence about your business and your home town, if you wish.
- Do think about how much detail to include. You may want to leave out any sensitive info. Keep it general.
- Don’t abuse this with spam advertising. I can and do delete abusive comments.
- Send me your suggestions for improvements to this feature and the entire blog.
OK, now brag away!
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
The rural small business blog. We talk about small town business, with how-to articles, especially on social media marketing and making your community a better place. We use this “author” for announcements and other things you’ll want to know.