Small towns beat big towns for Random Encounters that can benefit your business. No need to ‘manufacture a Starbuck’s moment’ in a small town. Any trip to the post office can lead to the kind of chance meeting that spurs a creative thought, builds a new partnership, or leads to new business. Referrals are a natural outgrowth. Close knit communities have that advantage.
So get out and about. Let a few random encounters happen.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021