Small towns beat big towns for Random Encounters that can benefit your business. No need to ‘manufacture a Starbuck’s moment’ in a small town. Any trip to the post office can lead to the kind of chance meeting that spurs a creative thought, builds a new partnership, or leads to new business. Referrals are a natural outgrowth. Close knit communities have that advantage.
So get out and about. Let a few random encounters happen.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022