What really is a million, or a billion? My friend Pat Singleton put this into perspective for me in terms I could really grasp.
- 1 million seconds equal 11 and 1/2 days.
- 1 billion seconds equal 31 and 3/4 years.
- 1 trillion seconds equal 31,710 years.
Thanks for stopping in for the million/billion/trillion answer. If you’re interested in rural business, feel free to check out some of our best stuff:
- What businesses would work in a small town? Filling empty buildings
- How to set retail prices and markups
- The 7 Most Common Weaknesses of Local Shops And what we’re all going to do about them
- The easiest way to podcast is from your phone - June 18, 2018
- Dress up empty buildings with these creative window ideas - June 11, 2018
- Expensive code compliance doesn’t have to ruin your small town - May 28, 2018
- The next big opportunity downtown: the rooftops - May 14, 2018
- I’d like to feed business plan competitions to the sharks - May 7, 2018
- What can you do when a traffic detour cuts down on visitors to town? - April 30, 2018
- Are conferences and events worth your time and money? Here’s how to make sure - April 23, 2018
- Six big themes for small town entrepreneurship - April 16, 2018
- Check this list? Did I get your topic on there? - April 9, 2018
- If you help your customers to create a plan, don’t leave out this essential item - April 2, 2018