New business owners always have questions about taxes. I visited this IRS-made site. It is remarkably “user friendly” and intuitive. The video is of an excellent quality and there are many features that make it very easy to use.
You should, at least, go watch/listen to the Introduction. Then you can chose whichever area is of interest to you. You do not have to stay from the first to the last. You can pick and chose.
The revised Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop offers updated content with interactive features and a new reference section.
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013
- 2013 Optional Standard Mileage Rates - December 4, 2012
- IRS Announces Qualified Disaster Treatment of Payments to Victims of Hurricane Sandy - November 12, 2012