The Internal Revenue Service has launched a new Affordable Care Act Tax Provisions site at IRS.gov/aca to educate individuals and businesses on how the health care law might affect them.
Topics found at IRS.gov/aca include premium tax credits for individuals, new benefits and responsibilities for employers. When visiting the new site, individuals and businesses will be able to find information about the law and its provisions, along with legal guidance, the latest news, frequently asked questions and links to additional resources.
Several other federal agencies will also play a significant role in implementing the health care law, including Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Labor and the Small Business Administration. And, the IRS has issued a new Web-based flyer, Healthcare Law Online Resources (Publication 5093).
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013