I believe in entrepreneurship training. It’s a good investment in your small town’s future. The more successful local entrepreneurs you have in town, the stronger your local economy, and the more resources you have to take on your local challenges.
Good entrepreneurship training can cost money. One source for funding of up to $50,000 in the U.S. is the Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG) through the USDA Rural Development. The next deadline is August 6, 2012.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021