I believe in entrepreneurship training. It’s a good investment in your small town’s future. The more successful local entrepreneurs you have in town, the stronger your local economy, and the more resources you have to take on your local challenges.
Good entrepreneurship training can cost money. One source for funding of up to $50,000 in the U.S. is the Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG) through the USDA Rural Development. The next deadline is August 6, 2012.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020