Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
How The New Facebook “Places” Feature Can Be Used As A Marketing Tool
My Take: Facebook expands your reach with “Places”. Learn more in this overview.
Build Backlinks – 14 Easy Ways
My Take: Helpful tips on creating links to your site to increase your SEO ranking.
3 Ways To Make Your Website More Shareable and Get More Traffic
My Take: Allowing others to share your content is key to increasing the impact of your blogging efforts. Here are 3 ways to do so.
How to Build a Thriving LinkedIn Group
My Take: Great tips and how-tos on setting up a LinkedIn group as an excellent method for networking, prospecting and establishing thought leadership.
The 10 Hottest Startup Web Tools
My Take: A solid list of tools for getting business done.
Avoid these 5 common website mistakes
My Take: The legal implications of these mistakes can be far-reaching. Bone-up on the rules with this post.
Five More Common Business Website Mistakes to Avoid
My Take: More website mistakes with legal implications.
Using Behavioural Email to Re-Engage and Convert Your Customers
My Take: E-Mails that are tied to specific customer actions on your website can be particularly effective. Learn more in this post.
Survey Reveals: The Top 5 Social Media Channels Companies Are Using
My Take: I like this post because it does not only reveal what channels other businesses are using, but it details, and talks about the importance of, a social media policy.
10 Ways to Build a Killer Web Presence Without Social Networking
My Take: Tired of social networking? Take a break and try out some of these approaches.
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies use the web to manage and market their business by connecting online strategies and tactics with real-world results.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022