Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
Seven Ways to Engage Customers on Your Website
My Take: Getting people to your site is only part of the equation for success. The other two parts are engagement and conversion. This article has some solid tips on engagement.
The Startup’s Toolkit [Infographic]
My Take: These guys did a survey on what tools startups are using these days and then presented the results in an easy-to-read image. Themes, trends, and more are revealed!
44 Useful Mobile Apps for Social Media Marketers
My Take: A long, long list of new and shiny toys to play with this weekend. Enjoy!
5 Ways To Use Google+ With Your Internal Teams
My Take: I love articles which describe ways to use online tools and social media within an organization. This one’s has some handy internal uses for Google+.
29 Tips to Make Your Video Marketing Easy
My Take: Great tips on using video online from 29 separate folks who have done so successfully.
Marketing Must Change: A Q&A with Michael Stelzner
My Take: I really enjoyed this conversation about the new role of content in marketing.
Social Media Fatigue
My Take: A call to reflect on how you are using social media if you feel it’s getting stale.
Is Better Task Management on Your To-Do List?
My Take: Some handy tools to stay on top of your tasks.
Upgrade Your Online Presence — in 5 Days or Less
My Take: Straightforward tips for assuring you present yourself well online.
Three of Our Favorite Trend Sources
My Take: Love these links! Wanna’ stay on top of business and social trends? You will, too!
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies use the web to manage and market their business by connecting online strategies and tactics with real-world results.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020