It’s no secret that I’m a supporter of small town businesses. But it’s not all that well known that I’m working on a book with Barry Moltz. Our idea is that rural entrepreneurs have some valuable lessons for other businesses.
Now, I know a lot of small town business stories, but they are centered around Oklahoma. That’s why we’re asking for a few more stories. If you would be willing to share your story on one of the topics we’re seeking, please stop by our Share Your Rural Entrepreneur Story page.
We won’t be able to use every story, but we will read them all!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020