Some really smart people have shared some powerful small business secrets here lately. I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff.
- J.C. Hutchins and Zero Budget promotion interview with J.C. Hutchins
- Tap into Rural Tourism and Retail Opportunities guest post by Jennifer Brooks
- 4 tips for going into business from a talk by Jeanne Cole
- 6 big Facebook tips for small business from a presentation by Shama Hyder Kabani
- Do you send holiday cards from your business? guest post by Denise McGill
- Becoming an Entrepreneurial Villager guest post by Barbara Winter
- Did you really find me on the Internet guest post by Shahsi Bellamkonda
- POV Laura Beulke a point of view story from Laura Beulke about Twitter in small business
- Five Amazing Sites to Help You Figure Out Small Biz Social Media a guest post by Mark Hayward
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.