Joel Wiggins, Enterprise Center of Johnson County, shares some promising ideas for high tech businesses and ag based businesses that give an advantage to rural areas.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Interviewed by Becky McCray at NASVF – the National Association of Seed and Venture Funds, Oklahoma City, September 2009
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
If you are looking for an affordable way to promote your business socially online go to http://www.thesocialbookmarkingservice.com