One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.
–Henry Ford A man’s life is interesting primarily when he has failed–I well know. For it’s a sign that he tried to surpass himself. –Georges Clemenceau
Shared by @DelWilliams on Twitter.
I’m sharing these quotes because I’m still campaigning to redefine failure.
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019